Experience and proven technique enables our Tooling Technicians to build simple to complex polyurethane molds for the production of plastic parts, whereas industry standards support months of production lead time for steel or aluminum molds. Tooling costs for polyurethane are minimal compared to hard tooling for Thermoplastics.
ProtoShapes, Inc. tooling products and services include:
- Making of polyurethane molds from almost any multi-faceted master form.
- Repair, refinish and re-texture master forms to be used for mold making.
- Creation or modification of some forms that do not demand tight tolerances or other key features where a SLA is NOT required or available.
- Consulting is available on all aspects of client projects.
- Our engineering department is available for “Creative Consulting” on your existing and new product design applications cast in urethane. We also can
advise you on physical properties, structure, production feasibility and part functionality.